Moong Dal Dosa
Servings: 2 nos
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Level of cooking: moderate
Moong dal dosa is one of the easiest and fastest way to prepare dosa. Moong dal is light and easy to digest and it’s a low carb dal. It’s also a good source of protein. 100 gm of moong dal can give you around 25 gm of protein. So if you’re a vegetarian, moong dal dosa can be a great recipe for you. Keep reading to know more about the recipe.
- Moong dal: 1/4 cup
- Par boiled rice: 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste.
- Water as required.
- Wash and soak moong dal and rice for at least 3 hours and then drain.
- Grind to a fine paste using a little water.
- Cover and allow to ferment it for at least 8 hours.
- Add the salt and adjust the consistency of batter by adding water if required. Mix well.
- The batter should be of a dropping consistency.