10 Interesting and Cute Baby Facts | Truweight
While we have always been talking about what to eat, how to lose weight and everything, we thought this time let’s come with something on the cuter side.
After all, there are many new moms in our Truweight family and this one goes out as a token of love for all the mothers out there, in and outside Truweight.
Here are 10 of the cutest and interesting baby facts that you may not have known.
- 1. Did you know that during pregnancy, the only sense organ of the baby that fully develops before birth, is the inner earlobe? That is quite interesting, isn’t it?
- 2. Have you ever known that human babies are the only primates who smile at their parents? Awwwww!
- 3. You all must have heard that a baby can recognize his mom from a very early stage after birth. This is indeed true! A baby can actually recognize the smell as well as the voice of his mother at birth. And a few weeks later, the baby can even see the difference between its mother and other adults. Isn’t that amazing?
And to all the moms who are trying to lose that post-pregnancy weight, you can always drop by to any of the Truweight Centres and ask our Nutrition experts themselves. All for FREE! Just click and get started!
- 4. Always look out for your baby’s kneecaps! Why? Well, because firstly, babies don’t have kneecaps and they do not even develop completely until after six months. We bet, you didn’t think of this one!
- 5. Do you know that babies are born with natural swimming abilities and they can hold their breath? Yes, they are. However, this ability quickly disappears. Only if it lasted, you wouldn’t have to make your kids go for the swimming classes!
- 6. New moms, be ready for some watery business! Yes, a newborn urinates about every 20 minutes. This reduces down to roughly every hour at 6 months.
- 7. Your baby is always listening, yes, even before it is born. A baby as young as two days old can recognize his mother’s voice. Hush Hush, Mommies!
- 8. One in every 3 infants has a birthmark. Look out, your tiny one might actually have one!
- 9. Research has shown that babies prefer women’s voices to men’s. They love high pitched sounds. No wonder, lullabies always sound better when the moms sing! Poor dads though!
- 10. Babies laugh on average 300 times a day, adults only 60. Now that is something we should definitely learn from our infants!
Being a Mom is one of the best feelings in the world and knowing your baby inside out is a true joy.
We hope our baby facts have helped you know more about your junior one.
Don’t forget to share any other baby fact that you know of in the comments below. 🙂