Nothing spells ‘refreshing’ like this watermelon mint salad. Contrasting the sweetness of watermelon is the hint of mint. Needless to say, this is a super low-calorie salad. A bowlful of this should soothe your soul!
Servings – 1
Cooking time – 10 min
Level of cooking – Medium
- 1 cup watermelon cubes
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (pudina)
- 2 tbsp sliced black olives (optional)
- To Be Mixed Together Into A Lemony Honey Dressing
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp honey
- ¼ tsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a bowl and toss well.
- Add the lemon honey dressing and toss well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.