Mixed Vegetable Salad | Truweight
Need a fibre fix to prevent constipation after a heavy night of partying? The mixed vegetable salad is definitely your friend then.
In addition to the fibre, vegetables are good sources of water-soluble B-complex vitamins. Lemon in the salad not just adds tang but also provides vitamin C.
Dig into this healthy bowl of salad for guaranteed weight loss.
Serving: 1( 100 g)
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
Level of cooking: easy
- Carrot – 1 no (small)
- Big onion – 1/2 no
- Tomato – 1/2 no (use deseeded)
- Cucumber – 1/4 no (small)
- Capsicum- 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Corn – 1 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves – few
- Salt – as needed
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp (adjust)
- Lemon juice – few drops
- Olive oil – 1/4 tsp
- Wash and chop all the vegetables into small cubes.
- Add salt, lemon juice & pepper powder.
- Mix well. Lastly, add 1/4 tsp of oil, mix n serve!
- Adjust the quantity of pepper powder as per ur taste buds!
- Enjoy !