Bottle Gourd and Mint Raita
The bottle gourd and mint raita recipe combines bottle gourd that is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin A and vitamin C along with the antioxidant-rich mint. Try this refreshing yet tasty raita today.
Servings – 1
Cooking time – 15 mins
Level of cooking – Easy
- 1 cup grated bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki)
- 1 cup low fat curds (dahi), beaten
- 4 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Steam the bottle gourd for 4 to 5 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl and whisk well.
- Serve chilled.