Minty Vegetable Oats Soup
So have you tried to incorporate oats into your soup? Well, oats soluble fibre can achieve the same effect as cornflour. This vegetable soup with the hint of mint and slight spice is sure to fire up your appetite yet weight loss like a good soup should!
Cooking Time:17 mins
Level of Cooking: medium
- 1 cup – Sweet Corn Kernels
- rolled oats – 1 tbsp
- 1 cup – Mint leaves
- 1 cup – Finely cut vegetables (Carrot, Beans)
- 1/2 tsp – Ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp – Garlic paste
- Black Pepper Powder, a pinch
- Salt to taste
- topping oil -¼ tspn
- Boil all the vegetables with Mint leaves, oats in 2 -3 cups of water.
- Blend the mixture ( optional)
- Add pepper powder and salt as desired.
- When serving put a ¼ teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil on top and garnish it with coriander leaves.