How many times how you heard people around you say ‘drink water its good for your health’?
Not only this, but drinking water is also good for weight reduction.
Yes, drinking water can do wonders on your weight loss issue. We all want that best body where we can wear what we like and flaunt it to an extent.
Table of Contents
- Drink water before you eat
- Replace all your aerated drinks with water
- Make it ice cold water
- Hit the gym
- Make sure you consume enough water
- Reasons why drinking water help to lose weight
Here is how to make your body ready for the wedding season or a fun trip or coming summer or just for self-love.
Here we are to give you the best how and when to drink water tips. All you need is a little motivation and water to get back in shape.
You can do this by following these simple steps:
# Step 1: Drink water before you eat
Now, this is the best way to reduce or cut down on eating lots of food. Drinking water before meal suppresses the appetite hence making you feel fuller and reducing the amount of food consumed.
It is also said that drinking water before a meal helps you to cut down on an average of 75 calories.
All it takes is a glass of water to get rid of 75 calories every time you eat. Pretty simple, right?
Another reason for the consumption of water before a meal is because it helps in digestion.
Digestion is a complex process yet the most important for the human body. You can help the body by making this process easier by consuming water at least 30 minutes before the meal.
To add on to the benefits of drinking water, it also helps in improving the skin. Dehydration may cause your skin to look dull and weak but drinking water can help your skin look beautiful and bring back all the charm.
# Step 2: Replace all your aerated drinks with water
Ditch them, ditch all the aerated drinks, soda and juices and replace them with water and thank us later. This helps you lose weight and also keep yourself fit and healthy.
Now, only water can get a little boring sometimes, but we do have a solution for this, just add a little piece of lemon to the water and you are good to go.
A glass of lemon with a small slice of lemon is the most successful recipe for the weight loss battle.
This is because the pectin in lemon helps you control the food cravings and other food pangs making you consume less.
To see an instant difference, give up on all the aerated drink for a week and see the difference in how you feel.
# Step 3: Make it ice cold water
It is time to say goodbye to all the myths related to ice cold water. Ice cold water increases and boost your metabolism hence making your body work harder to warm up the water consumer. This, in turn, helps in burning of calories and helps you to lose weight.
Other than that, ice cold water is brilliant and so much better than room temperature water. It helps you refresh and keeps you away from the cold drinks or sodas.
All you need to do is start your weight loss process and keep it going with cold water that boosts your metabolism and also helps in reducing quickly.
# Step 4: Hit the gym
Hitting the gym will help you make the losing weight process easier. Other than this, drinking water helps in preventing muscle cramps and also lubricates the joints. This can help you work out for longer and also harder.
Keeping yourself hydrated during the work out is very important. Other than that it also helps you to make a certain cheat day on soda and cold drinks and cut down on calories at the gym. It not only helps your weight loss battles but also keeps you fit and going through tough work.
# Step 5: Make sure you consume enough water
Other than all of this make sure that you consume enough water to make your weight loss process going. Remember to follow the ‘8×8’ rule that says to drink eight glasses of water per day for weight loss and also to maintain the ideal weight.
However, remember, if you sweat more or exercise and workout harder, then you can drink more water. Other than this you can also stick to herbal tea.
Reasons Why drinking water may help you lose weight
Once you know when and how to drink the water here are the reason why drinking water may help you lose weight. All you need to do is make sure you consume water to get back in your ideal shape. Here is how water may work its wonders on your body;
- Water acts as a natural appetite suppressant. Which means that drinking water is not only good but also helps you in consuming less. When the stomach is full it tries to eat less and helps you cut down on calories.
- It helps you in burning calories, especially cold water. Cold water boosts the body metabolisms hence making the body work-out more and burn more calories.
- Water helps in the removal of waste easily. Drinking water helps in flushing out the excess waste from the body. Water helps in removing the waste and urine correctly from the body.
- Other than that, it also helps the body to recover from digestive problems like diarrhea and indigestion. Staying hydrated is a very good way to give up on body waste and extra kilos.
- Water is necessary for fat burns. By this, we mean water helps in burning down the carbs and fats in the body. It is essential to drink water to burn down the fats from the food and drinks that are stored as fats in the body.
Now that we know the importance of water in weight loss process let us make it a daily habit to consume at least 8 glasses of water per day to get back the fabulous body we all had. Remember, it is good to shed those extra kilos and get back in shape.