Onscreen actors and actresses have never failed to aspire us “common masses” and matching up to their fitness standards seem practically impossible and too far to be achieved.
If we had to rank our very own Bollywood actors as per their physique and fitness, John Abraham’s name would definitely soar to the top without much hurdle and competition.
If looks could kill, John Abraham would have killed more than half the population of the world, especially the women who drool over him and the men who would give their right arm to get a hot bod like him.
So for all you people out there, we have got this article especially for you. Here you will find John Abraham’s diet plan and his workout regime.
It may seem impossible to don a body like John Abraham but remember, if you reach out to the moon, you will definitely get the stars. Weight loss is a rough terrain yet a fulfilling one! So let us get started….
11 Solid Facts About John Abraham’s Diet and Workout Pattern
- John Abraham’s diet includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods in equal proportion.
- His fitness goal requires him to consume a daily intake of 200 grams of protein. Protein plays a serious role in weight loss and building of muscles.Read up on 10 best sources of protein and how protein helps weight loss right here. In case you are a vegetarian, you can read our guide on best vegetarian sources of protein that helps in weight loss.
- For non-vegetarians, the best source of proteins in egg whites and fish , which are considered a superior form of proteins if you want to build muscle mass. For John Abraham whose muscles leave us drooling for more every time we watch him on screen, his daily diet includes 9-10 egg whites and fish or chicken breast along with veggies, curd and protein supplements.
- He ensures to have balanced meals that constitute of proteins, complex carbohydrates, potassium, essential fatty acids and Omega 3 fatty acids. He follows a set pattern for his meals and eats every three hours and needless to say, all the right kinds of food, which very well shows on his enviable body.
- John Abraham consumes a high protein and carb diet and ensures to burn 4000 to 5000 calories per day, which truly must be requiring him to work out like a beast!
- John Abraham trains under his fitness trainer Vinod Channa and works out at least four times a week. He’s a gym freak and his love for bikes is no secret. His workout message for the beginners is to start out slow and push your limits every day, without getting over exhausted. He also advises not to cheat on your workout even for a single day.
- John’s advice to men to concentrate on toning and strengthening their legs which are often ignored while people concentrate more on building biceps. He says that the overall fitness of the body is important and not just a few parts. Balance is is what it takes to achieve the perfect body.
- Along with his regular diet, John Abraham also takes multivitamin tablets and protein supplements.
- He strictly says NO to steroids and fat burners for men and women as they are known to pose serious threats to your health .
- John Abraham’s healthy diet complete with protein supplements and multi-vitamins is supplemented with a good amount of sleep along with 6 days of workout schedule that help him to achieve his fitness goals with aplomb.
- In one of his video interviews, John admits that he has not even touched soft drinks in the last 20 years and taken his diet extremely seriously. He completely refrains from junk food and does not encourage cheat meals. He loves Parsi food and gorges on home-cooked Parsi delicacies once in a while.
As they rightly say, healthy weight loss involves 60% role of diet and 40% role of how much we workout. If the 60% is achieved in a planned and proper way, there is no stopping you!
So, to know more about the right kind of nutrition and exercise for your body, talk to our Truweight Nutritionist today! The first consultation is on us. Click here to avail it.
5 Facts About John Abraham We Bet You Didn’t Know!
- John Abraham’s real name is Farhan Irani. His real name is the reverse of his dad’s name, Abraham John!
- He had conceptualized a cell phone game named Velocity when he was in high school, which was programmed later by a company named Small Devices.
- He also went through the common teenage issues, including acne, pimples and spots, besides the usual romantic dates and heartbreaks. Ah well, given his breath-stopping, we don’t even want to imagine what he would have looked like!
- He is an enthusiastic runner and has won prizes in 200m and 500m races.
- In real life, he hates going to clubs and parties as it hurts and worries him to see the youth drinking and doing drugs.
What Is John Abraham’s Body Type?
John Abraham’s body comes under ecto-mesomorph . People with this body type can easily switch between lean and muscular…. Can anyone get luckier than that? They ecto-mesomorphs have broad shoulders, narrow waists, ankles, and wrists, and a “V” shaped torso.
Secret Behind John Abraham’s Solid Muscles
We have always known John Abraham to possess perfect muscles besides being lean and fit and the secret behind this is an increased intake of Carbohydrate & protein intake with perfect practice technique.
This helps to gain weight easily on the muscles. Many a time, people gain weight on joints instead of muscles to avoid which John has undertaken serious training and proper guidance under his personal fitness trainer Vinod Channa.
John Abraham’s Diet Chart
Before workout: Carb intake.
After workout: 6-7 egg whites with a protein shake.
Breakfast: Black coffee/green tea, 4 egg whites / 1 potato/sweet potato/corn/wheat flakes/brown bread and one apple.
Pre-lunch: Pasta (for carb intake), whey proteins and salad
Lunch: Rotis, 3-4 slices of steamed fish, sprouts, veggies, dal, curd and a carrot
Evening snack: 3-4 egg whites, mashed potato, apple, orange, sweet lime or papaya
Dinner: Bajra/ jowar/ nachni rotis.
No carbs intake after 5 pm and dinner before 9 pm.
John Abraham’s Workout Regime
John Abraham’s workout schedule involves working on two body parts a day – one big muscle followed by a small muscle.
For instance, he works out on chest and triceps on a particular day, shoulder and biceps on another day, back on some other day and legs twice a week.
Each workout contains 4 sets of 10-12 reps each. Each body part has 4 or 5 variations of the exercise. After the workout, he runs for 20-25 minutes, which gives him the cardio part of the workout.
John works on the formula that if you wish to bulk up and build muscles, you need to weight lift first followed by cardio in the end.
This is how with the right knowledge & guidance and steel like grit and determination, John Abraham looks the way he does and blows us away with his macho demeanour and stunts.