16 Natural Beauty Tips To Keep Your Skin Glowing This Valentine’s Day!
Table of Contents
- Camphor and Sandalwood Mix
- Ubtan (Red Lentils and Almonds)
- Olive Oil
- The Magic of Honey
- Rose Water
- Carrot and Ginger Juice
- Orange Juice
- Saffron and Honey Elixir for Skin
When love is in the air, everything seems perfect…isn’t it? Love makes us glow like nothing else in the world does. You need a glowing skin to attract your valentine.
Love gives you the glow, there are many other factors that tend to snatch it away. Pollution, harsh winters and exposure to chemicals are the biggest dampeners to the spirit of your glowing skin.
So, what you need this Valentine’s Day is the perfect glowing skin with a radiant glow on your skin which makes your beloved swoon over you and here we are with a few natural beauty tips for face along with tips for glowing skin this Valentine’s Day.
1. Lemon Juice and Sugar Scrub
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice 
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Mix the ingredients and apply the mixture to your face.
- Scrub in an upper circular motion and leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry gently.
- This is one of the most popular home remedies for glowing skin.
2. Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil
- Cotton Balls
- Lightly warm the oil.
- Dip the cotton ball in the oil and apply it gently on your face.
- Massage it gently in upper circular motion.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Follow this every night before going to bed.
- This is another very effective beauty tip for face glow.
3. Aloe Vera and Turmeric Pack
- Mix all the ingredients. Apply this mixture on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft face towel.
- Follow this beauty tip for face glow and see the result yourself.
4. Cucumber and Yogurt Mix
- 1 small cucumber 
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt
- Grate the cucumber and add the yogurt to it.
- Mix it properly.
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for five minutes until it dries and washes it off with cold water.
Did You Know?
Like all other body parts need exercise to stay fit and healthy, skin also needs its regular exercise. And Massage is what it needs! So massage your skin using oil or cream on a regular basis to maintain blood flow in the skin, which replenishes the skin cells and keeps it healthy and glowing.
Skin gets its required nutrients through blood and thus, proper circulation of blood in the skin is very important. Massaging the skin in upward circular motion keeps it tight and shining for a long time even as you age gracefully.
A healthy diet, regular exercise, and proper sleep are keys to good health, which also keeps you fit and infused with energy. If you know of more tips for a healthy skin, please do share them with us. And to know more about food and fitness, contact our Truweight Nutritionist today! The first consultation is on us.
5. Turmeric Pack
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons chickpea flour
- Water or milk
- Mix turmeric powder and chickpea flour and add milk/water to form a smooth paste.
- Apply this on your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it with plain water.
- Pat it dry with a face towel and what you get in the end is a perfectly glowing face.
6. Papaya and Sandalwood Magic
- Take a ripe papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the sandalwood powder and honey to it.
- Add the mix in a blender and turn it into s smooth paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Keep it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
- Following this beauty tip for face glow will give you flawless skin with a to-die-for aroma in the skin.
7. Baking Soda and Olive Oil Pack
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil 
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Wash your face nicely and pat dry.
- Apply the mixture on damp face and neck in gentle upper circular motions.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and pat dry.
8. Green Tea and Brown Sugar Scrub
- You have to begin by boiling the green tea leaves in water.
- When they infuse color in the water, remove from the flame. Cool it and take 2 tablespoons from it in a bowl.
- To this green tea water, add brown sugar and cream, and mix well.
- Apply all over the face and scrub gently in upper circular motions.
- Rinse with cold water after 10 minutes.
9. Camphor and Sandalwood Mix
- 2 Tablespoons chickpea flour
- 1 Tablespoon sandalwood powder
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- A pinch of camphor 
- 2 Tablespoon Rose Water
- Mix chickpea flour (besan), sandalwood powder, camphor and turmeric powder in plain water, milk or rosewater to make a thick paste and evenly apply on your face.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
The Most Important Tip
For glowing skin as well as overall health, it is extremely important to drink 10-12 glasses of water everyday. Water acts as a detoxifier and helps to flush out the toxins from your body. Apart from this, it keeps your skin hydrated and leaves it looking smooth, soft and supple.
10. Ubtan (Red Lentils and Almonds)
- 1 cup split red lentils (masoor dal)
- 1/4 cup raw rice
- 8-9 almonds
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- A pinch of turmeric
- Water or rose water
- Put lentils, rice, and almonds in a blender and turn it into powder.
- To this powdered mixture, add the oatmeal and turmeric powder.
- Mix well and add enough water or rose water to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste evenly on the face and neck.
- Let the pack dry and then wash with normal water.
How Important Is Sleep For A Glowing Skin?
While we sleep, our body works towards the repair of old damaged cells while forming new ones. Thus, a solid eight hours of sleep is very important for our mind and body AND glowing skin as well.
11. Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Warm water
- Take a few drops of olive oil and apply it all over the face and neck.
- Massage in upward circles for four to five minutes.
- Dip a soft towel in warm water, remove the excess water, and place this on the face for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Dip the towel again in warm water and gently wipe away the oil with it.
12. The Magic of Honey
- Apply honey evenly on clean and damp skin.
- Massage it for a few minutes and leave it on for another five minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
13. Rose Water
- Cotton ball
- Keep the rose water in the fridge for half an hour.
- Dip the cotton ball in the rose water and apply it all over the face and neck.
14. Carrot and Ginger Juice
- 4-6 carrots 
- A small piece of peeled ginger
- Cut the ginger and carrot into pieces and extract their juice.
- Add some water to bring it to the required consistency.
- Drink this juice, preferably in the mornings.
15. Orange Juice
- 3-4 oranges 
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- Take out juice from the oranges and add salt and black pepper to it according to your taste.
- You may even drink the orange without salt and pepper and enjoy its original taste (which is better actually).
- Drink the juice everyday for a healthy glowing skin.
16. Saffron and Honey Elixir for Skin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A few strands of saffron 
- Soak the saffron strands in honey for a couple of minutes.
- Apply this mix on the face and neck.
- Rinse after 10 minutes.
Follow this beauty tip for face glow and blow your beloved away.
Try these beauty tips for face and glowing skin and have a shining Valentine’s Day! Glow, spread love and feel the difference!
Want to know more about how the right diet can help you get the skin you have always wanted? Click here for a FREE consultation with our Nutritionist, today!