Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
Dr. Trusha is the senior lead Ayurveda consultant in Truweight Wellness Pvt Ltd, a healthcare based company. She holds a degree of MD in Ayurveda and MBA in healthcare from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore. With a total experience of 9+ years, she has worked in some reputed organizations and firms like Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine and Research, APTA healthcare advisers and Tapasya Ayurvedic Health Resort. She is well regarded in the field of teaching and training in Ayurveda, lifestyle disease and management. She even holds specialization in yoga and distance healing. Highly proficient in public speaking, she is an expert in healthcare management including diseases like PCOD, hypertension, diabetes, and hypothyroidism.
As a consultant and center manager, she has earned numerous accolades for handling a number of clients while managing the staff and therapies. Adding feathers to her cap, she is the recipient of the award from the seminar on Shirodhara (Scientific action) KLE, Belgaum.