Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
She is a graduate from National Institute of Science & Technology. She is a self-proclaimed superfoodist and an explorer for healthy food. Apart from being a nutrition writer, she is an avid blogger, voracious reader and a creative persona. When she isn’t hooked to her writing cell, she hones up her culinary skills and taps her way to dancing trance.