Truweight Blog Page Policy
Truweight Wellness Content team is devoted to providing articles and blog posts that are in line with our editorial standards – objective analysis, sourcing and content accuracy. Each and every article published in the Truweight Blog is medically reviewed and cross-checked by our certified nutritionists. Likewise, Truweight has zero-tolerance towards plagiarism.
Below are the standard policies we adhere to.
- Study papers, referenced and internal links sited in the articles must be from reputed and relevant academic associations or journals.
- Statistics, figures and outcomes published in the article must site references to the original sources. The statistics and figures must add value to the articles.
- Articles must be neutral and should not be in favour of subjects that neither Truweight believes nor endorses.
- The articles should not mislead readers. They must be clear and have relevant headers, sub-headers and conclusion.
- Articles should never make claims like “Truweight cures or treats certain diseases”.
- All articles must have relevant background information about the core subject of the article.
- All articles must be based on scientific evidence published in reputed publications.
- Articles must present both sides of the subject and should share the pros and cons if there are any.
A graduate in bachelore of technology, Deepika is an enthusiastic story writer. She has been into writing since more than an year and loves her work. Currently working as a content writer with truweight. She loves reading and writing stories.
Medically reviewed by Dr. Shunmukha Priya, Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition Obesity is a condition that results…
Medically reviewed by Dr. Shunmukha Priya, Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition The COVID-19 pandemic is causing …
Medically reviewed by Dr. Shunmukha Priya, Ph.D. in Food Science and Nutrition A lot of silence around and…
COVID-19 is a severe infectious disease caused by coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2). It is a virus present in animals that…