Banana Chocolate Cookies – Truweight
Chocolate is everybody’s favourite and so is banana. What if we tell you, that you can have both of them in one? Is your mouth watering already?
Truweight’s Banana Chocolate Cookie contains goodness of millets, jowar and oats. Submersed in rich flavours of chocolate and banana, it can be your new daily companion with tea/ coffee/ mid meal hunger cravings.
Banana chocolate cookies is a perfect multigrain cookie that contains a higher percentage of millets & oats. These are free from hydrolysed fats and contain butter.
They are also enriched in protein like casein and rice protein. Raw banana has been used in the making of these cookies hence out stands from the ones found in markets.
Mixed flours (Whole wheat, Kodo millet, foxtail millet, Jowar & oats), Banana, Butter, Chocolate chips, Cocoa powder, Casein protein, Rice protein concentrate
- Each ingredient present in this banana chocolate cookie adds a dose of nutrients into it. It is really hard to argue on its health benefits.
- Oats are a rich source of soluble fibre, Vitamin B, magnesium, iron and zinc. And so are other millets like whole wheat, kodo millet, foxtail millet, jowar.
- Butter has antioxidant properties that helps to protect you from free radicals. They are known to boost immune system. It contains saturated fats that are known to have anti-tumour and anti-cancer properties.
- Banana is a good source of potassium and fibre. It provides a strong natural sweetness to these cookies and hence no sugar is added.
- Cocoa powder benefits in reducing high blood pressure and also lowers the risk of heart attack and stroke. It helps improve blood flow in your body.
Apart from its health benefits it is a healthy snack and is perfect for kids and also adults.