Amla Drink | Truweight
Amla is an ayurvedically proven medicinal fruit with enormous health benefits. At Truweight, you can find amla drinks that serve as an antioxidant drink to fight belly fat and multiple other health issues.
Truweight’s amla drink contains amla, ginger, lemon as major substances. It is a perfect drink to fight belly fat with the power of Vitamin C.
Amla Drink is a source of vitamin C and polyphenols. Amla is believed to promote metabolism and healthy digestion. This drink could be an ideal alternative to aerated beverages.
Amla, Ginger, Lemon, Sucrose, Salt, Citric Acid (E330)
1. Amla can reduce hunger intensity, keep the stomach full for a longer time and controls unhealthy snacking; thus, amla benefits for weight loss efficiently.
2. It also helps in detoxification, improving immunity and stamina to fight against free radical induced damage.
3. Amla has two major antioxidant components namely tannic acid and gallic acid which improve digestion, helps ease constipation, increases the metabolic rate and aids in weight loss.
4. Lemon poses multiple health benefits due its nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin A and antioxidants. Vitamin C in lemon helps improve iron absorption and is also rich in minerals such as potassium and calcium. This would help prevent anaemia, control blood pressure and boost energy levels.
5. Ginger is a thermogenic agent that helps in burning fat. By increasing the rate of metabolism, ginger can help burn off some of the stored fats. Hence ginger is added on to the amla juice for weight loss benefits.
6. The ingredients such as ginger, lemon and amla help benefit Truweight’s amla juice for PCOS as well.